Decibullz custom-fit hearing protection for shooting sports can be molded to the exact shape of your ear. Unlike traditional “one-size-fits-all” earplugs that tend to fall out or become uncomfortable, our custom-molded earplugs for shooters provide a comfortable, secure fit with top rated noise protection.
- Recreational and target shooting continues to be a popular pastime in shooting ranges across the USA. According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, approximately 19 million Americans participate in target shooting with handguns, shotguns and rifles, and trap shooting is one of the fastest growing high school sports. In addition to developing good gun safety habits, gun users should wear proper shooting range ear protection to prevent hearing loss caused by the repeated loud noise of a firing weapon.
- Earplugs can provide effective ear protection for shooters — assuming they fit properly. Decibullz offers custom-fit earplugs for shooters that can be molded to the exact shape of the user’s ear. Unlike traditional “one-size-fits-all” earplugs that tend to slip out of place, our custom-molded earplugs for shooters provide a comfortable, secure fit that ensures they won’t fall out.
COMFORTABLE, CUSTOMIZABLE EARPLUGS
The continuous use of earplugs can significantly reduce the risk of hearing loss in a manufacturing facility. Decibullz offers top-quality earplugs that provide the ideal combination of noise isolation, fit, and comfort. Our custom earpieces are more comfortable, more secure, and isolate more noise than any competing hearing protection product. You can mold custom earplugs in just a few minutes by heating the pliable thermoplastic earpieces, allowing them to cool, placing the mold in you ear, and shaping them with your fingers. The molding process can be repeated as often as necessary without affecting the integrity of the thermoplastic material.
The machines found in many manufacturing plants are equipped with noisy components such as rotors, fans, engines, and gears. Over time, the constant exposure to this machinery takes a heavy toll on workers’ hearing.
- According to the data from the NIOSH Occupational Hearing Loss Surveillance Project, approximately 14% of noise-exposed manufacturing workers experience some form of hearing impairment. Effective hearing protection for manufacturing workers is critical for hearing loss prevention. With Decibullz custom molded earplugs, you can be confident that your hearing is protected.
Percussive Hearing Protection
Decibullz DIY Thermo-fit Molded Earpieces combined with new cutting edge percussive impulse filter technology. Decibullz Percussive Filters protect users from the peak sound pressure of gun shots, artillery fire, and explosions, suppressing them to safe levels and protecting users from hearing damage. Custom molding is easy, simply warm the earpieces in water and shape to your ears. The earpieces can even be re-heated and re-shaped if needed. Unlike electronic hearing protection, Decibullz Filters never need batteries.
- Weight: 0.4.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 in
- Color: Black
- Rating: The filters are ANSI IPIL certified up to 166 dB with a max NRR of 31.
- 1 Set of Decibullz Thermo-fit Earpieces
- 2 Percussive Filters
- S, M, L Max Isolation Foam Tips
- S, M, L, Open Triple Flange Silicone Tips
- Premium Hard Carrying Case
- Filter Lanyard